Hey all, It’s Wednesday, which means once again I am participating in WWW Wednesday. This is a meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words where the three Ws are addressed.
The three Ws
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What are you currently reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What I recently finished reading
It’s been a few weeks since my last one and in that time I have finished A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer and How it Feels to Float by Helena Fox. I enjoyed both books and hope to get reviews up soon. Also I love blue.
What I am currently reading
I am currently in the middle of a few books. I am focusing mostly on A Gathering of Shadows to try and finish before the end of August for Disney-A-Thon. I’m also listening To Best the Boys while doing chores and such activities where I can not physically pick up a book.
- What Makes Us by Rafi Mittlefeldt = 27% – Netgalley E-ARC
- Brisingr by Christopher Paolini = 308/748 – paperback
- A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab = 306/508 – library paperback
- To Best the Boys by Mary Weber = 8/28 chapters – audiobook
What I Plan to read next
In September I plan to participate in two readathons. An Avatar the Last Airbender (ATLA) readathon and Villain-A-Thon. Here are a few of the books I plan to read for one or the other or both of the readathons.
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim
- The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
- Coral by Sara Ella
- The Rise of Kyoshi by F. C. Yee
What about you? What book/s are you currently reading? What book/s do you plan to read next?